Christal - I think the morse code chart you're using may be wrong(!)
Try this: .... | . | ._.. | ._ _.
shastanna it is above the yellow button
Can't find binoculars
or use for purple blocks
I am clawing my wall up the wall, this is maddening!
Ben - take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. There. Now go get yourself a beverage and relax for a couple of minutes.
I say this because the game had the same effect on me; however, the solutions are indeed logical and, like you, I believe I was trying too hard. I might have enjoyed it even more if I had taken my time.
Now, the red chip is an easy find. Check the poster. As for the purple blocks, I'd say find the binoculars first. Have you found the blue chip? Then you have what it takes to find the binoculars, too.
thanks, i was using the right code, but was not dragging the blocks to the yellow screen, i was only clicking on them
stupid me. I knew it could not be that hard, thanks again
OMG TY Christal!!
Thanks for the splash of cold water, just what I needed ;)
are you kidding me...found the red chip
Your a life saver!
FINALLY! Yay! What a great game Jay! Thanks for the help, too! ;-)
took me 34 Minutes but i figured it out.
probably the purple blocks was the hardest... just gotta follow the morse code trend
What do I do with purple blocks ? I think I have a glitch nothing happens when I open purple cupboard there is a safe thingy and 2 blocks but I can't do anything at all they won't move and I can't write in space PLEASE help has this happened to anyone else?
I don't mind doing morse or anything to solve purple puzzle but nothing happens I can't do anything that is the most frustrating thing can anyone just give me a tip [PLEASE Jay!!!] or is there something wrong with my game a glitch? I am nearly there [I think] last thing.......
I finally got to the end and I couldn't figure out what to do at the end but,
I needed to use the GOLDEN key and press the "6" botton.
I really enjoyed that game. It took a little thinking at times, but I figured it out finally!
Stackofiv - Sorry you're having a time with it. The purple block puzzle is solved by dragging the blocks that appear on the right over top of the yellowish square in the center. And you're right, the order is morse code.
First one I beat with minimal "help" from forums etc. Woot. I love the end of the music that Takagi-san made: "Yes."
I have the code for the bike lock, but have no way to input it. Nothing is clicking and I can't enter the number.
slgalt - have you poked around the handlebars yet?
Nevermind, found it by pressing the 6 button.
It won't work for me. I just come to an all black screen with the link "white" in the top-right hand corner. Clicking on the link dosen't do anything.
Yes! I finally got through one of these games without having to use spoiler hints.
In my opinion, the hardest part in the whole game was figuring out the morse code passwords. But trial and error gives it away eventually (you can only guess so many four-letter words that begin with certain letters)(no! not those four-letter words).
I'm also glad I didn't have to open the door that leads to the car. That guy was creepy-looking. *shudder*
good game, but what a lame ending
I'm having trouble with the morse code, too. Does something have to be done after entering it?
I'm doing this: .... (four pushes of the blue button), . (one push of the blue button), .-.. (blue button, red button, blue button, blue button), and .--. (blue, red, blue, blue).
Is this right? If not, then what?
and im out!
I think by reading the comments mostly Jays;) i was more confused then I should have been. Here is some help
the garage door you hang the mirror at DOES NOT OPEN. You need to use the morse code to type in each letter and it will show you the letter if it is right then type in the next letter, the first word is OPEN. Now a NEW BLUE Door appears on the wall. you use your remote to open it. it will then give you the mirror, headlight,binoculars, and purple chip.
And the purple pieces are for spelling out Help in morse code after you put the purple piece in the remote and use it again at the new door.
I hope this clears some stuff up!
Thanks Jay for a great site!
Another Ben: you have the right code for the wrong puzzle. =p
Cheers, Cloouudy! =)
I have the wrench and the headlight, but I can't get the headlight to attach!
You need a bracket to attach the headlight. Surely you have found that?! =)
oh good lord, this is not easy! LOL I've got the headlight on, mirror hung and now I guess I'm still looking for the gold key and where to use the purple blocks. My head hurts ;) I know the morse code but not where to use it!!
What does the controller do once the purple memory chip is in?? im am so effing stuck right now...
Got it!! Had to scroll back through here to figure it out but ... YAY!! Thanks everyone =) now I can rest.
GarGar - what did the remote do when the blue, yellow, and red chips were in it?
Good going, Aly! =D
hey help..where is the purple chip?
okay nm, i just got the gold key, put it in, pressed the '6' button and then the lights dimmed and the motorcycle started and, thats it, its just sitting there, i can still examine items however...
Amazing!!!! I found the remote the hardest thing to work out!
turn the remote over by clicking on it in inventory and then place the memory chips in it.
and then the seat the bike seat
remember that a bike might use the same key for different things!
the little purple blocks
try dragging them to the yellow block and not just clicking on them
Great morse code site is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code
I've looked at all the "rooms" (blue, red, yellow and white) and I did not see any headlights and purple chip!
just got the binoculars and mirror...
Oh boy that was great !!!!
Thank you Jay and others all I needed to know was that you drag the purple blocks not click !! then it was easy [well easier]
Merry Christmas and cheers to all
no worries! finished it!
AARRGGGHH!!! Yeah, so....I'm completely game-challenged. But I found the other rooms and chambers and whatnot pretty easy compared to this.
I'M SO LOSSSSTTT!!! I have no idea WHERE a headlight is. Nor a damn mirror.
And don't even get me started on what to do with the purple blocks. I click, drag, attack, yell abuse, attempt to throw the DAMN computer, and they won't move.
It's so frustrating, but I'm not gonna rest until it's done, even if it's through cheating.
Please help. Plleeeaaassseeeeee.
Well, it's a good game - until the ending!
So proud of finishing a game on my own though! I'm usually so bad at these things...
After you have unlocked the bike, the pruple memory chip will appear under the lock. Put it in the remote and go back to the place you used it and open the purple room! Hence the golden key!
Can anyone please tell me,how did you get this game to finally load????
WooHoo! Finished it.
> "Can anyone please tell me,how did you get this game to finally load????"
um... be patient? =)
Can someone post a spoiler? Or at least explain where to get:
please? Totally lost.
For you doerfy:
Once you have the blue, red, and yellow chips, you can find the mirror
Use the remote to find it
When you solve the panel with the blue and red buttons, you will be rewarded with the blue door
Blue is a dot, Red is a dash of morse code. Use them to spell a particular word
It's behind the BLUE DOOR
I'm about to break my computer! I have turned the motorcycle light on, but I dont know where to hang the mirror, I think I do, is it where that little hole is beside the garage? If so, how do I hang the mirror? I have the long steel stick thing and I have tried everything!! Plz help meeee!!!
If you have the stick, then you should have the hook, too, since the stick was hanging on the hook. =p
Here's a complete White Chamber walkthrough, in case anyone still needs help. I've never actually written anything like this before, so my apologies if it's unclear in certain parts or if I've missed something accidentally.
By the way, this assumes that you already have some basic navigational skills in the game (i.e., the room, your inventory, individual item details).
1. When you start, you should see a motorcycle on your left, a dustbox/wastebasket in front of you, and a tinted window on your right. Click on the dustbox to examine its interior, and then click on the "tiny, blocky things" inside to take them.
2. Click on the shelf above the tinted window to see if anything is there. Take the remote control sitting there.
3. Head right until you see a poster on the wall. Click on the poster to examine it more closely - you'll see a little red square near the top (right above where it says "hint" if you can read katakana). Click on the red square to receive the red memory chip.
4. Head right again, and you'll see something that looks like a silver box on the wall in front of you, and a worktable to your right. Click on the manual sitting on top of the worktable. You can keep clicking on it to cycle through the pages, to gain hints about what you're supposed to do. When you get to the final page, a torn slip of paper with morse code markings will fly out onto the table - take it.
5. Click on the area underneath the table to examine its underside. There are 3 items you should take here: a yellow mount (on the floor), the steel stick hanging on one of the table's legs, and then the brass hook that the steel stick was hanging from.
6. Head right until you see the teal-colored, steel door in front of you. If you look carefully at the grey ledge above the door, you should see a black dot sitting on top of it, a little over to the right side. Click on the dot to zoom in, and click on the black motorcycle key to take it.
7. Head right again and you'll see the motorcycle directly in front of you. Click on the bottom region of the center of the motorcycle to zoom in on that section, and you'll see a yellow square sitting there - click on it to receive the yellow memory chip.
8. Click on the passenger (rear) seat of the motorcycle to zoom in on that section. You'll see a slot for a key right below the seat; use the black motorcycle key on the slot. The seat will pop up, revealing a wrench underneath - take it.
9. Click on the rear wheel of the motorcycle, and then click on the space just above the rear wheel on the next screen, and you'll find yourself on the other side of the motorcycle. Click on the tiny key on the ground to take it.
10. Click on the top part of the screen to examine the control panel on the motorcycle. You'll see five colored buttons on the panel, but nothing will happen if you click on them now. Just above the yellow button is the ignition slot - insert the motorcycle key into the ignition.
11. Make your way to the right until you see "the door that never opens" in front of you (it's the one to the right of the tinted window). Click on the area above it to examine the ceiling. There's a piece of paper on the ceiling, but it's too high for you to reach it normally - use the steel stick that you found underneath the worktable to take it. The two torn pieces of paper will automatically fuse together in your inventory. If you examine the paper, you'll notice that there are 26 sets of morse code - one set for each letter of the alphabet. A through M are listed in the left column (top to bottom, in alphabetical order), and N through Z are listed in the right column.
12. Head back to the screen with the silver box on the wall, and then click on the top part of the screen to look up at the ceiling. You'll see another box attached to the same power line: a yellow and silver one. Click on it to zoom in, and you'll see another keyhole. Insert the tiny, silver key that you found behind the motorcycle to activate the power.
13. Now, if you return to the silver box below, you'll find that you can open it by clicking on it. Doing so reveals two buttons: a blue one on the left and a red one on the right. A little experimentation will reveal that pressing the blue button will result in a "dot" appearing, and pressing the red button will result in a "dash" appearing. Once you enter a combination of buttons, the machine will process the symbols from left to right; each "dot" yields a short sound and each "dash" yields a long sound.
14. In case you didn't realize it by now, this box is asking for a password, but you're required to enter it in morse code. If you go down the list on the paper that you have in your inventory, eventually you'll discover what the password is - each time you uncover a correct letter, it will show up in the top-left corner of the box, in green text.
15. The password here is "OPEN." The button sequences, in order, are: red-red-red; blue-red-red-blue; blue; and red-blue.
16. After inputting the password, the buttons will dissappear, leaving only the word "OPEN" visible. Click on the word to close the box completely. You'll see a blue door magically appear to the left of the silver box.
17. Click on the blue door to zoom in, and then click on it again to open it, revealing a closet of sorts. You'll see a blue memory chip on the top shelf inside - take it.
18. Now it's time to put all those memory chips to good use. Click on the remote control in your inventory and then click on the "i" bubble to examine it closely. Click on the space around the perimeter of the remote control to flip it over, revealing four square indentations on its underside. If you look at the indentations, you can see that one of them has a blue line, one has a yellow line, one has a red line, and one has both a grey line and a purple line. Click on each of the memory chips in your inventory to insert them into the remote control, and then click on the grey memory chip to the bottom-left of the remote control to insert that one as well. Then close the inventory screen.
19. Click anywhere inside the closet to close the door. You'll see that the remote control appears, automatically pointing at the door (if it's not, you just click on the remote control in your inventory while looking at the door to bring you to this step). Press the large purple button on the remote, and you'll see the blinking light on the remote change from grey to blue.
20. Click on the door again to open it, and take the headlight on the top shelf. Close the door again. Press the button on the remote again, and the light will change from blue to red.
21. Click on the door again to open it, and take the binoculars on the top shelf. Close the door again. Press the button on the remote again, and the light will change from red to yellow.
22. Click on the door again to open it, and take the mirror from the bottom shelf. Close the door again. That's it for now, but you'll return here shortly.
23. Go back to the motorcycle, and click on the front wheel to zoom in. Click on the top part of the screen to focus on the front section of the bike - you'll see a yellow strip of metal with a hole in it near the top. Click on the mount in your inventory, and the wrench will automatically pop up. Click on the yellow strip to attach the mount to the bike.
24. Click on the headlight that you found in the closet, and the wrench will pop up automatically again. Click on the mount you just attached to affix the headlight. Since you turned on the motorcycle's power already, the headlight should be on.
25. Head back to the screen with the teal-colored steel door. Just to the right of the door, where the headlight is shining, there's a little black dot. Click on the dot to zoom in. If you click on the dot again, you'll learn that it's a hole in the wall. Insert the brass hook from your inventory into the hole.
26. Hang the mirror that you found in the closet from the brass hook. This will reflect the light shining from the motorcycle back towards the tinted window, allowing you to see inside.
27. If you go back to the screen with the tinted window and click on it, you'll look inside the now-lit room. There's a car in front of you, but more importantly, there's something on the wall to the left of it. It's too far away to examine normally, but using the binoculars will reveal a randomly-generated, 6-digit code. Make note of this number sequence.
28. Go back to the control panel with the colored buttons on the motorcycle (if you're looking directly at the bike, clicking on "YAMAHA" will take you to the control panel). You'll notice that each one of the colored buttons corresponds to a number: green = 1, red = 2, yellow = 3, blue = 4, and orange = 5. But where's the sixth button?
29. Click on the right handle to see the cleverly-hidden sixth (purple) button. Now that you know where all six buttons are, press the buttons in the order shown on the far wall in the room with the car in it. For example, if the code read "252316," then you would press the buttons in this sequence: red-orange-red-yellow-green-purple. You'll get a message that the engine doesn't start, but you'll also hear something being opened or unlocked.
30. Head around to the other side of the motorcycle again, but this time, check out the front tire. From the screen with the sixth (purple) button showing on the motorcycle's handle, click on the top-right part of the screen, and then the space just above the front wheel on the next screen. You'll see a clamp attached to the front wheel, with six colored squares on it. Clicking on the clamp will zoom in on it. Clicking on it one last time will move it out of the way, revealing a purple memory chip - take it.
31. Examine the underside of the remote control in your inventory again, and swap the grey memory chip for the purple chip that you just found. Head back to the closet, and keep pressing the purple button on the remote control until the blinking light changes to purple. Open the door to reveal a yellow panel with a blue button, and then click on the panel to zoom in.
32. Now it's time to put those purple blocks that you found in the dustbox to use. Clicking in the blocks in your inventory while looking at the panel will make them appear onscreeen. You'll notice that only two blocks will appear at once in the bottom-right corner: the left block has a "dash" groove in it, and the right block has a "dot" groove in it. You can click-and-drag a maximum of four blocks onto the yellow panel, and then press the blue button to have the machine process them...does this sound familiar to something you already did?
33. This is another panel asking for a password in morse code. Again, if you go down the list on the paper that you have in your inventory, eventually you'll discover what the password is - each time you uncover a correct letter, it will show up below the yellow panel, in red text.
34. The password here is "HELP." The button sequences, in order, are: right-right-right-right (....); right (.); right-left-right-right (.-..); and right-left-left-right (.--.).
35. After inputting the correct password, the panel and button will begin to flash. Click on the button to retract the yellow panel, revealing a golden key.
36. Examining the key will indicate that it is used for the motorcycle. Head back to the control panel on the motorcycle, remove the black motorcycle key from the ignition, and insert the golden key in its place. Then, press the purple button on the right handlebar to start the motorcycle up. The motorcycle will rev up and crash into the teal-colored steel door, providing an exit. Congratulations, you've just escaped from the White Chamber!
Oooh finished. Great game. Love the music.
OMG lol, k I unlocked the bike and got the purple memory chip, what do I use it on? And what do I use the purple blocks on?
OMG!!! ZK: male or female, I love you. You saved me from certain insanity. Haha...well.....from this side of the game, it seems stupid that I was so well-stuck halfway. Haha.
Yay, thanks Jay, just beat it finally!!
Hahaha...thanks, Flicka. I'm glad I could be of help. :)
Yay! I beat it with no hints nor help!
i can't get it to load. either it just takes forever, or i don't have something downloaded onto my computer that i should have. someone help. i really wanna play!!!
I just tried again, Shaqwan, and it is loading, albeit very slowly. Are you on dial-up? Do you have the latest Flash Player installed? Try switching browsers for the heck of it?
When you consider the fact that the Viridian and Crimson Rooms have been among the most popular free games available on the Web, an addition to the series it going to generate a whole lot of traffic. I imagine Fasco's servers are getting pounded. Be patient. If you don't see the white bar moving at all, then I'd take a look at one of the things I mentioned above.
Thanks, ZK! I was stuck at the morse code. Why did you do this? Did you feel like to? Thanks!
I loved this game! It was just easy enough that I didn't have to use hints, which is a first! Takes forever to load, and I had to try three times, but it was worth it!
Trevor- There are instructions for how to use the purple book somewhere in the game, and you have probably already seen them and not realized it.
I liked the part where you put all the memory chips in the back of the control! Also I liked the ending when you put the gold key in the motorcycle press the purple button and then the motorbike zooms into the door and smashes! IT! WOW! ;)
kk i need help,
i fitted that light braket onto my bike
and ive put the red and yellow chips into the remote
and i tryed typing help and open in morse code but nothings happening
please help me!
mkay... i got the mirror on the wall and i have the headlight set up but what do i do now?? i can find the purple blocks and i cant unlock the bike...
please please please help me, i'm stuck!!!!!!! what i have to do after i open the purple door and take the gold key??? i don't know!!! please answer me!
thanks jay u helpd wel loads!!!
Great room! Finally one where I didn't need too many hints! Took a long time to load but worth waiting for.
Personally, as a motorbike driver, I wouldn't end the clip this way though ;)
The first morse code (red/blue button) is OPEN, the second morse code (purple blocks) is HELP
Ok you guys! I finally beat it! Here is the complete walkthrough:
1. Pick up a remote from the shelf above the garage window and go back to the first view.
2. Pick up the purple blocks from the trash bin
3. Click on the motorcycle until you zoom in on its center - there pick up a yellow chip
4. Then zoom in on the seat of the bike. Click on the upper-left part of the screen and pick up the key
5. Go to the center of the room and start turning around until the table is infront of you
6. Look under the table and pick up the yellow mount, steel stick and the hook that it was hanging on
7. Turn around until you are infront of the big garage gate. Pick up the motorcycle key from its top.
8. Go to the door of the garage. Look up. Use the steel stick to get the piece of paper.
9. Go to the table and start flipping through pages of the book. Pick up the piece of paper that falls out of it. now that the two pieces of paper are connected you have the morse alphabet starting with A and ending with Z.
10. Zoom out from the book and look up at the ceiling. Click on the box on the wall. Use the tiny key to unlock it.
11. Now go back to the table and click on the white box hanging on the wall.
12. The blue button represents the dot, and the red button represents the dash - the language of morse! Now we are going to use the morse alphabet we have in our inventory to type in the word 'OPEN'. The sequence of pressing the buttons is the following: 3 times the RED button = O. BLUE RED RED BLUE = P. 1 time BLUE = E. RED BLUE = N. Now we typed in the word OPEN.
13. Now if you zoom out, you will see that a blue door appeared next to this white box. Open it and get the blue chip
14. Go back to the motorcycle seat and use the key on the lock of the small storage. Get the wrench from there.
15. Go back to the center of the room and start turning around until you face a poster. Zoom in on it and take the red chip from it - a small red square in the middle of the poster
16. Now examine the remote you got (by clicking on the 'i' that appears when you select it in your inventory). Click on the corner of the remote to turn it upside down. On its back you should see empty boxes. Click on the different chips you have in your inventory and see how those chips go into the boxes. To fill the last box click on the grey chip which lies next to the remote.
17. Now that there is no empty boxes in the remote go to the blue door. Point the remote at it. Click once on the big violet button on the remote. Notice how the blinking color on the remote changed to blue. Now open the blue door again and take the headlight from it. Close the door. Push the button on the remote again - now the blinking color is Red. Open the door again and take the binocularus. Close the door and push the button on the remote again. The color now is Yellow. Open the door again and take the mirror. Close the door. Now if you press the button again the color will switch back to grey and there will be nothing new behind the door.
18. Now go to the big garage gate. On the right of it you will see a small black square. Zoom in on it and use the hook from your inventory on it. Then use the mirror on the hook.
19 Zoom in on the front of the motorcycle. Notice how the wrench is automatically taken out. Use the mount from your inventory on the front of the bike. Then use the headlight from your inventory on the mount.
20. Now look at the top of the bike (the wheel) where there are many colorful buttons. Use the motorcycle key from your inventory on the keyhole and notice how the lights are reflected from the mirror.
21. Go to the garage window and click on it until you can see the room in light. There is a small rectangle in the middle of the room. Use your binocularus to look at it. You will see a piece of paper with 6 numbers on it. The last number should be 6. Write down those numbers somewhere or memorize them
22. Go to the wheel of the motorcycle. By clicking on different colored buttons you will understand that each of them represents a number from left to right - green is 1, and orange is 5. Number 6 is at the right handle of the wheel. Type in the number you got from the garage.
23. You will now see a message "the engine doesn't start somehow". Now if you are still looking at the colorful buttons follow those directions: click down; zoom in on the front wheel of the motorcycle; click left. Now zoom in on the box with different colorful squares on it. When you zoom in you should see that it sais "OK". Click on it. Take the purple chip.
24. Examine the remote control again. Take out the grey chip from it and substitute it with the purple one from your inventory.
25. Go to the blue door again and point your remote control at it. Change the blinking color to purple and open the door. Now you will see a panel and a blue button. Use your purple blocks from the inventory. The left one represents a dash (-) and the right one represents the dot (.) - THATS RIGHT, MORSE CODE AGAIN! This time we are goint to type in the word 'HELP'. After each letter press the blue button to confirm. So here is the sequence. For the letter 'H' use four dots (....). Press the Blue button. For the letter 'E' use one dot (.). Press the blue button. For the letter 'L' use dot Dash dot dot (.-..). Press the blue button. And finally for the letter 'P' use the sequence DOT DASH DASH DOT (.--.). Press the blue button. Now press the yellow button and take the yellow key.
26. Now go to the motorcycle and take out the key. Use the new yellow key instead. use the purple button on the right handle to start the motorcycle - YOU ARE OUT!
THATS IT FOR THE GAME. Posted By HAPPY ELVIS. Merry Christmas and happy hanuka.
Yay!! I did it in 3 hours!! I did the others in 3 days!!
The code for the silver box is OPEN
The sixth button on the bike is on the right handle.
The code for the secret door is HELP
AHH I'm so proud of myself. This is a brilliant game. I love all her games. xD
I barely received any help. :]
I mean HIS***
i did it in about an hour.. mostly by myself altho i did need a little help with the morse code so thanks for that wikipedia link :)
and p.s. i'm so excited, he's coming out with the pink room next and a tangerine one after that!! for the first couple months, you'll have to pay to play the whole version of the pink one but i'll just wait till it's free :)
OMG OMG OMG........i clicked on the blue door and then a guy showed on in the window!! it scared me sooo much that i closed the window!!
my gosh.. never gonna play that game again..
is this game scary??!?!?!?!?
Not really, nathan. There is one part that may make you jump, if you scare easily. =)
Great Game, Very hard, Bril Music. U ALL ROK!
I need help I have almost gotten all the things.. and I cant finish the white chamber.. And im so tired I need to finish it. I did all the other ones well that I know of but this one puzzles me..
Help thanks love lexa
where is the mirror???
Hi, I have a question. How did you guys figure out that
was the first keyword, and then
was the second? I didn't see any hints to that in the game. Could someone please let me know? It's for my own curiosity.
Also, how do you know to
to start the bike---is it just by chance, or was there a hint to that in the game too?
This info would be mucho appreciated.
My one problem was the ues of the ad - I have no problem with ingame ads, but...
the fact that the red chip was kind of inside the ad bothered me. It made it really hard to notice, given that I was trying to ignore the ad.
kay i got the remote thing, the bar,the hook, two chips(which i put in the remote),two keys, the wrench, the lego things, and the paper with the morse code on it. im lost!!!!!! aaaahhhh!!!!!!! ive clicked everywhere and nothings new. PLEEZ HELP MEE
please I need the mirror and the blue chip
this game is quite preaty but dificult, very intresting it is 3 17 am and i have been playing since 12 30 please i need blue chip and mirror
please if somebody had ended the game serch me in MSN and help me ! thnx
lol this game rocked i passed it in 5 minutes lol u guys should click on the spoiler link instead of asking over and over again :P laterz
ZK, the guy who wrote tha walkthrough.
I LOVE U! w00t! I finished it with all of ur lil walkthru tips YAY
The game is awesome ..
simply loving it ... I am a fan of escape room game ..but the game is not thouher then veridian room.
the main key is the morse code combination.you can get the hint on how to use the remote from the work book ..lying on the work table
im a newbe so sombody explain how to turn on that dumb bike
This game is hard someone please HELP!!!
Thanks ZK! I feel I would have been unable to solve it without you.
That pop-up-Japanese guy behind the garage door was creepy and made my bowels turn upside down.
But otherwise the game is fun.
And I escaped and loved MOTAS.
Why can't I type anything in the second morse code thing where you have to type HELP.
You have to use the red stones you have got out of the trash. They are marked with small and larger holes.
i have tried to get on the white chamber it loads but wont work i think i already have flash. and now it wont even let me do crimsom and viridian rooms why wont it let me on it
I fixed it :D
Fantastic - i managed to dothis one with no help....took a few attempt though. Morse code is the key.
I put the red stones there,but when i wanna type the morse code(damn..)...nothing happens...please help!!
I can't get the game to load. I've tried installing flashplayer a million times. What can I do???
so what happened to the man in the room with the car?
Thanx for the walkthrough, it was very helpful!
But, I got to the end and typed in the morse code for HELP and pressed the button- and nothing happened!
I have tried it so many times, and I'm positive that Im typing in HELP correctly!
Please help me!! I need to get the key and finish the game!
Thanx so much.
doesnt work for me... tried it a dozen times... even tried waiting.. maybe they changed the password or something..... :(
in morse code you don't have to write SOS but
I did it - with out too much help from the site I used to get through the others!
umm ok so we're pretty much stuck at the part with the morze code.Can anyone help?
I think all the answers you need are right here on this page. Can you help yourself?