fue duro, pero lo hice!!It was hard but I could scape, the thing is that i think that clues aren't so easy to find if you don't think too much, it is impossible that someone could do it without help, it was fun nevertheless, thanks to you guys all
woo finished the game !! but on the wall with the window wen u first start i clicked on the door next to it and some1 came to the window !! i dont no if i am seeing things but it was kinda freeky, i had just finished the game "the house" try it is is well scary
Nice walkthrough ;)
People that doesn't came farther than 28.
And the man on the window is
Was The maker of the game ;)
please somebody help me i need to know what are for the keyword under the poster
urra I had ended the game after 4 days is verry dificult bat its quite producen is excelent = )
Hey does anyone know why I cant access the new White chamber, It wants me to download the Japanese langauge pack but I press cancel cause I dont need it to play the Crimson room or Veridian room they work fine so can anyone tell me whats up?
with red and blue botons
for the blue door
write with blocks help
and well discover the others
urra i have ended
Wow that game was pretty cool, but I think harder than the others.
Everybody who is asking questions:
The whole point of this section is that it gives you a complete walkthrough. Read it all and go through it slowly and you will get there. It has already been typed.
The walkthrough was amazing, it was very clear, I had already cracked some of the game but I got stuck because I missed the
item on the shelf above the teal garage door
I want to know what happened to the dude in with the car. He made me jump. I haven't missed anything have I? Have I escaped the white chamber without him when I was meant to release him or something? Or is there no point in him actually being there apart from to make me jump? :P
Keep writing walkthroughs! You explain them so well and I think loads of people would appreciate them. Loob ya, Soph.
for all who are desperated for ending the game follow this 26 steps to finish this game !
1. Pick up a remote from the shelf above the garage window and go back to the first view.
2. Pick up the purple blocks from the trash bin
3. Click on the motorcycle until you zoom in on its center - there pick up a yellow chip
4. Then zoom in on the seat of the bike. Click on the upper-left part of the screen and pick up the key
5. Go to the center of the room and start turning around until the table is infront of you
6. Look under the table and pick up the yellow mount, steel stick and the hook that it was hanging on
7. Turn around until you are infront of the big garage gate. Pick up the motorcycle key from its top.
8. Go to the door of the garage. Look up. Use the steel stick to get the piece of paper.
9. Go to the table and start flipping through pages of the book. Pick up the piece of paper that falls out of it. now that the two pieces of paper are connected you have the morse alphabet starting with A and ending with Z.
10. Zoom out from the book and look up at the ceiling. Click on the box on the wall. Use the tiny key to unlock it.
11. Now go back to the table and click on the white box hanging on the wall.
12. The blue button represents the dot, and the red button represents the dash - the language of morse! Now we are going to use the morse alphabet we have in our inventory to type in the word 'OPEN'. The sequence of pressing the buttons is the following: 3 times the RED button = O. BLUE RED RED BLUE = P. 1 time BLUE = E. RED BLUE = N. Now we typed in the word OPEN.
13. Now if you zoom out, you will see that a blue door appeared next to this white box. Open it and get the blue chip
14. Go back to the motorcycle seat and use the key on the lock of the small storage. Get the wrench from there.
15. Go back to the center of the room and start turning around until you face a poster. Zoom in on it and take the red chip from it - a small red square in the middle of the poster
16. Now examine the remote you got (by clicking on the 'i' that appears when you select it in your inventory). Click on the corner of the remote to turn it upside down. On its back you should see empty boxes. Click on the different chips you have in your inventory and see how those chips go into the boxes. To fill the last box click on the grey chip which lies next to the remote.
17. Now that there is no empty boxes in the remote go to the blue door. Point the remote at it. Click once on the big violet button on the remote. Notice how the blinking color on the remote changed to blue. Now open the blue door again and take the headlight from it. Close the door. Push the button on the remote again - now the blinking color is Red. Open the door again and take the binocularus. Close the door and push the button on the remote again. The color now is Yellow. Open the door again and take the mirror. Close the door. Now if you press the button again the color will switch back to grey and there will be nothing new behind the door.
18. Now go to the big garage gate. On the right of it you will see a small black square. Zoom in on it and use the hook from your inventory on it. Then use the mirror on the hook.
19 Zoom in on the front of the motorcycle. Notice how the wrench is automatically taken out. Use the mount from your inventory on the front of the bike. Then use the headlight from your inventory on the mount.
20. Now look at the top of the bike (the wheel) where there are many colorful buttons. Use the motorcycle key from your inventory on the keyhole and notice how the lights are reflected from the mirror.
21. Go to the garage window and click on it until you can see the room in light. There is a small rectangle in the middle of the room. Use your binocularus to look at it. You will see a piece of paper with 6 numbers on it. The last number should be 6. Write down those numbers somewhere or memorize them
22. Go to the wheel of the motorcycle. By clicking on different colored buttons you will understand that each of them represents a number from left to right - green is 1, and orange is 5. Number 6 is at the right handle of the wheel. Type in the number you got from the garage.
23. You will now see a message "the engine doesn't start somehow". Now if you are still looking at the colorful buttons follow those directions: click down; zoom in on the front wheel of the motorcycle; click left. Now zoom in on the box with different colorful squares on it. When you zoom in you should see that it sais "OK". Click on it. Take the purple chip.
24. Examine the remote control again. Take out the grey chip from it and substitute it with the purple one from your inventory.
25. Go to the blue door again and point your remote control at it. Change the blinking color to purple and open the door. Now you will see a panel and a blue button. Use your purple blocks from the inventory. The left one represents a dash (-) and the right one represents the dot (.) - THATS RIGHT, MORSE CODE AGAIN! This time we are goint to type in the word 'HELP'. After each letter press the blue button to confirm. So here is the sequence. For the letter 'H' use four dots (....). Press the Blue button. For the letter 'E' use one dot (.). Press the blue button. For the letter 'L' use dot Dash dot dot (.-..). Press the blue button. And finally for the letter 'P' use the sequence DOT DASH DASH DOT (.--.). Press the blue button. Now press the yellow button and take the yellow key.
26. Now go to the motorcycle and take out the key. Use the new yellow key instead. use the purple button on the right handle to start the motorcycle - YOU ARE OUT!
where is the key for the bike seat?
thx so much coditor:)
When I escaped the room on the 21st of December, I forgot to submit my name on the list, and I believe I was between numbers 40-60. I might beat it again, so don't think I'm lying!
thx a lot jay u are kick-ass
after u get the purple chip and put it into the remote, you use morse code to type in
but it doesn work!
even if it confirm by pressing the blue button after every letter!
plz help me somebody before i go craaaaaazy!
For some reason, doing the whole 'help' thing in morse code does NOT work. I'm not sure why. This is what i did.
1.take out purple blocks
2.press the 'dot' block 4 times (H), press the blue button
3.press the 'dot' block once (E), press the blue button
4.press the 'dot' block, then the 'dash' block, then the 'dot' block twice (L), press the blue button
5.press dot, dash, dash, dot (P), press the blue button
6. press the yellow button
and NOTHING happened!
Thank you for the spoiler! I'm fascinated by the locked room puzzles but I have have never, ever managed to solve one. Now, thanks to you, I'm beginning to see how they work. Thanks again.
please can somebody tell me where is the red and purple chip
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!
i tried to load the game and the load bar loads about 10% and then freezes. im on dial-up but still, should it take this long. how long did it take yall to load?
help i can't find the key for the seat where is it
How do you find the passwords...????
thank you Jay
the word OPEN doesn`t work. I tried 100 times an it doesnt happen anything ... wheres d point????
please somebody help. now when i try to load it it loads liek 75% of the load bar then stops. its been it the same place for like 2 hours. please help, im really ready to play
OK, how do you put the light on the engine????Please help me!!! I got the light, mirror and everything but i don't know how put it....
Gosh.. i suck!
i tried using the morse code to enter HELP but its not working...i need real help please
I have problem with the HELP too....
Can someone please give me some advice???
I cant find how to
Get out of the last bit i tried typing Help doesnt work
For the people who've been having problems with the 'help' thing:
You need to actually drag the blocks onto the yellow screen, not just click them. So you would drag the morse code for H onto it them click the blue button and so on. Hope that helps, this forum's been really useful!
yea!!! i finally finish this one! =P
help me i dont know what you guys are talking about
i cant find
cant open any doors
cant unlock bike and probably heaps of other stuff
i found the other half of the paper
I started the game without using this walkthrough, and I did pretty decent. I got half-way. Walk-through was a big help! =)
finally done took 4ever!!!!
KUDOS!!! The White Chamber is awesome. Took me about 20-3- mins to get through it. You have to do a lot with the moterbike to escape hint hint
geez...this game is so confusing and the hints arnt helping me very much
do you have a walkthrough cause i dont think im going to be able to finish it so i wanna at least see what i am doing wrong
Did you even read the entry about the game at the top of this page, Meagan? Look and you will find a link to a walkthrough within the comments on this page as well.
people this is how you put in the last morse code in the door.
Drag the blocks into the yellow paneel in the order for each leter, after each pattern is put click on the blue button for and the letter will show up. (H = ....) (E= .) (L= .-..) (P= .--.)
I so just beat this.... Without any help.... It took quiet a while though!!!
Great Game.... I hear that the Pink Prison is after this one... I always heard it was before it though... I guess they just threw this one in there....
this is a great game. i just finished it! btw:
to do the "help" type it ON to the thing, so you drag it
jay, please help me!!! were do i find the grey chip???????? how do i flip the remote over????? i want 2 cry cuz i cant find it!! HELP!!!!!
Please help i got the blocks and two keys i need to unlock tho motorbike. What color combination?
Tnx for the walkthrough... can any1 tell me how to escape the blue chamber???
I am just sitting here waiting for this game to load! nothing is happening. I love escape games...What have I done wrong with this one??
OMG! I can be so silly... Forgot to install flash. ~smacks self in forehead~
Thank you soo much! I was going insane trying to find the purple memory chip! haha I'm so glad I bet it!
i absoloutly love all the games,crimson room, viridian room, and this one is just that much better!! THEY ROCK!!!!!!!1
Heya i'm bad at these games whats the colour combo to unlock the bike and wheres the mirror and other stuff plz help me i really wanna do this one :(
Look on poster now get remote and flip it over and put it in.
is on the bike's motor, and do same as red chip.
I won in 1.6 mins!
total waste of a nice m bike lol great game
Are there any more rooms like this? I am addicted!
OMG!!! I finally did it, it only cost me two packs of ciggarettes and part of my sanity! Great games though. Thanks to everyone who helped.
oh tough tough...took a while but got it...blue and red button code = OPEN; purple blocks = HELP...i hope this helps
what a great game
The White Chamber wont load on my computer.... I did the others but this one wont wprk :S
I can't get the purple blocks to work!
omg great game, loved it so much plz make more!!
if you need a lot of help, look at jays december21 entry, a complete walk through of the white chamber! that helped me so much! thx!
i tried entering help for the blue door and it wont open!...i did the help morse code thing with the purple blox and it wont work ='[
help!!!! everone says to start on the bike but i dont see it!
all i have is a white ceiling and a flashing light,is this right or do i have a problem with the site????
please help x x x x
For the whole "HELP" thing at the end
You have to drag the blocks onto the yellow pannel instead of just clicking them!
Also remember to
Hit the purple button (6) after you insert the yellow key
Out you are!
When I click on the headlight and the mount a wrench never pops up. I've started over 2 or 3 times thinking it was a glitch. Any ideas?
I give up with the morse code thing. I've inputted 'open' so many times the correct way and it doesn't work. Did they change the password?
Out of the room.... Sad to wreck the bike though...
put the purple chip on back of remote control thing
i can't unlock the clamp on the front tire to get the purple chip, somebody help!
Can anyone tell me the code to unlocking the bike please. and tell me what the red blocks are for ... Please Please i got everything else but the code to unlock the bike and what to do with the blocks I going crazy...:(
YEAH ... i escaped ;)
... i think ... *ähm* :D
or is it normal to have finally a broken bike ;)
hey can u guys plz help me...actually i am clicking white chamber but when the next page appears its completely black page .can u plz tell me how can i open the white chamber page
Their is a lock on the bike!! How do I get that off?
Hiya! wow! ive finished it, i wouldnt have got anywhere without the walktrhough thanks! i dont know how people figure them out without the help! they must be really clever lol!! x
Awesome game A+!!
very well put together... also very tough though
i finally finished white chamber!
it wasn't too hard
Great game, I dont understand why the first code is "OPEN". While I think I know the second "HELP". On the wall there is an ad, click the ad will lead you to a web page. On this web page, check the source code of that HTML, at the end of the HTML you will see the keyword "HELP". That's why there is a small line below the ad on the wall says "Keyword:______"
Great game... Not as hard as the veridian room though. The only thing I couldn't find was the red chip. The rest, though, I thought was pretty intuitive, especially if you've played the other games!
my game loads half way then stops. can someone help?
Omg! thank you soo much for that walkthrough!
I would have never beat it without you!
How did you do it?
anyway thanx a lot.
what corner are you guys clicking to flip the remote over? I have been stuck on this for about 15 minutes. I even started over just to be sure there wasn't a problem. I need help, this is killing me.
guys, please help me with the morse code/red and blue buttons.
it said, _ _ . _
how do i enter the _'s?
I think that company earnes the nobel price for best games ever!!!
b.t.w. thx for the walkthrough
YESSSSSS!!!! DID IT... just took a little focus... was relatively easy
that was soooo cool lol
Someone please help i don't know what to do with the red and blue buttons and its making me mad please post a comment cause i really need help
I cannot find any hints from the MOrse code paper say that the password is HELP n OPEN ?
someone please help. i cant seem to load white chamber. i can only see a black page
Thanks i have tried endless times to get out of this room and now thanks to you have helped me. it was awesome!!!
Help we cannot get the purple blocks to work when we try to type in help the door safe box thingy will not open nothing turns yellow HELP!! and we followed ur walktrough for that bit and it still dont work
I just finished the game, and I'm proud to say I only used spoilers for the remote and the morse words... lol!
I just wish they'd put easier clues to get the passwords for the morse coz I didnt understand how u guys derived them...!
I finally made it!!!
Thanks for helping!
You helped me with your asks and answers!!! WOW!!!
I LOVE ZK (K) ;)
i mean ... its 4.24 at night:P so im glad i solved it :D
guys whats a good time for this room? I finished in 3 min? any good?
i beat the whole thing using the spoiler like 3 times once for red chip 1 for where to point the remote and once to figure out what to do with the gold key
Where is the red chip?
well my morse code OPEN does not work, i never get the blue door, does anybody know why?
when i clicked the yellow strip of metal nothing happens????? why????
I only used a little bit of the guide... but I done majority of it myself! Great game and thanks to the guide writer.
This is the easier one compare to Viridian Room and others. I like it a lot. If you can't solve no way you're going solve the others.
Yupee...i filally escaped.
it was fun....
the only trouble i had was finding the ignition :))...
not really hard comparing to the viridian room
have fun and do not give up
Omg! I saw a guy come to the window! i freaked out and closed the window
Were is the purple memory card??? plz help me!!
Sweet! me and a friend beat it all on our own, no guides!! took me about a half an hour to an hour, but genius game!
took me a long time to get the blocks in order, i thot i just had to copy the manual
good luck all!
Purple memory card u say??? here ya go:
u have to put light bulb on the motor biek and turn it on, reflect it by mounting the yellow hook in the hole and then by placing the mirror on top of it, u shud then be able to see into the other room, use ur binoculars to get the code, and use the code on the bike, the purple chip is in the gray locked box surrounding hte bikes tire