Note:The items I have listed here are what I found in my game, I may have missed a nugget here or there, and since items are randomized to a certain extent I wouldn't be suprised if you found some items in different rooms, For example you may find 4 windmill blades in the front yard and only 2 in the garden. Keep this in mind while using this guide.Treehouse
In the Bedroom you will need to find: Your dream journal, a jug of water, a small key.
- Pick up the dream journal from under the bed.
- Grab the water jug from the shelf to the left.
- Put out the fire using the jug of water
- Head to the hallway
- Living room
In the living room you will need to find: 5 dream peices, a dream jewel, a door handle, and a sewing room key.
- Attempt to exit the treehouse
- Find the door handle and attack it to the door
- Use the sewing room key to enter.
- Sewing room
In the sewing room you will need to find: 4 Dream pieces, 2 small keys, Green thread, 2 mat pieces.
- Start by collecting all the items you can.
- Use one key on each drawer of the sewing machine table to get another mat piece, and an Iron wheel.
- Head back to the Living room and find a belt
- go to the bedroom and use the last small key on the locked chest by your bed to get the fourth mat piece.
- Look for a big iron wheel.
- Go back to the sewing room.
- Assemble the machine. Thread on top, small wheel on the machine, the large wheel goes underneath, and the belt goes over the wheels
- Place the mat pieces on the machine 2 at a time and sew the mat back together.
- Exit the room and place the mat over the trap door
- Exit the treehouse
Outside you will need to find: 4 blue stones, 3 purple stones, and a red stone.
- After the gap opens, examine the tree stump
- Look for the stones listed above
- place the stones in the tree stump according the to symbols
- The single symbol is for red, the 3 symbols are purple, and the 4 symbols are blue.
- Enter the gateway
- collect the dream pieces and the dream jewel
- Pull the lever
- Place the dream jewels in the machine and spin them so the colors on the top of the machine match the colors above the door. Two colors the same will stay that color. Red and yellow make orange, Red and blue make purple, Blue and yellow make green.
- Enter the portal.
- Front Hall
- Exit the house.
- Front Yard
In the Front yard you will need to find: 4 Dream pieces, 3 Windmill blades, A bucket, a Large bolt.
- Find the items above and then open the gate and head to the Garden.
- Use the Hammer to smash the pumpkin on the scarecrows head.
- Pick up the pumpkin piece, the dress, the hat, and the large stick that fell.
- place the stick back on the the pole
- Head back to the front yard
- Once you are in the front yard place all the blades back on the windmill, and put the bolt in the center
- Grab some water with the bucket, and use it on the door.
- Place the pumpkin piece in the door
- go back inside.
- Head back into the nexus and you will notice a new lever.
- Pull the leaver to change the portal back to the treehouse
- Go to the sewing room and repair the dress.
- When you get outside the treehouse you will need to find the steps for it. There are 11 in total.
- once you repair the dress go back to the herbalists front hall.
- There are now 5 dream pieces to collect.
- enter the kitchen
In the Kitchen you will need to find: A match and 5 dream pieces.
- Turn on the light, using the switch on the right side.
- Use the match to light a fire under the cauldron
- Open the book on the table.
- Follow the directions on the left page to make the floral essences.
- Once you do that you will need to make the potions on the right page. Start with the quick ripening potion
- The answers for the anagrams for this quick ripen potion are: POTION, LIQUID, ORANGE, GLASS.
- Make the potion and use it on the green pumpkins in the Garden
- Once the pumpkin is ready use it to rebuild the scarecrow
- Next make the instant growth potion. The answers for the anagrams are: ESSENCE, PETALS, PLANT, CRUSH
- Follow the directions to make the potion.
- the drop of rainwater can be found on the wet umbrella in the front hall
- Use the ladle on the wall to get hot items from the cauldron
- Grab some grey rose seeds and head out to the garden once you have the potion made
- If you haven't already grab the shovel from the wall on the right, and dig a hole in the empty patch of dirt. Place the grey rose seeds inside, and the use the instant growth potion.
- Get a grey rose
- go back inside and follow the direction for the memory recover potion.
- The answers to the anagram for this potion are: STRONG, BITTER, LAVENDER, HEATED.
- Use this potion to recover your memory.
- Take the strange symbol to the Nexus and use it to go down the stairs.
- Forging Device
At the Forging Device you will need to find: 5 Dream Pieces, 2 logs.
- Aquire the items listed above, and go to the Observatory door.
- Observatory Door
At the Observatory Door you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces.
- Get the 6 Dream pieces
- Solve the puzzle on the door.
- There are 3 buttons on the door, each one moves 2 symbols. Click each button until both the symbols it moves are aligned at the top of the door.
- Enter the observatory
In the observatory you will need to find: 2 metallic objects.
- Put the cog near the start of the beam of light, and the leaver in the slot under the open part of the ceiling.
- Pull the leaver
- Now you will need to find: 5 Dream pieces, a small key, 2 logs, a lens, a viewfinder, a Magnifying glass, 6 gold nuggets, 3 planets.
- There are more planets scattered around the first two areas of the scene. you'll need to go back out and find them all, there are 8 total. There is also another lens.
- Put the viewfinder and one of the lenses into the telescope.
- Use the small key on the box to the lower left.
- Get the magic book and place it on the stand to the left.
- Read "Turning Day into Night. Click the planets in order of closest to furthest from the sun. MERCURY VENUS EARTH MARS JUPITER SATURN
- Now you can turn night to day by clicking the moon/sun on that page whenever you want.
- Reading the other pages are not required but they are recommended to learn more about forging, so I will list them here anyways.
- Read "Telescopes, Stars and Dream Jewel", the answer to the anagrams are: DREAM, TELESCOPE, STARS
- Read "Forging Dream Jewels. The anagrams are: WOOD, BOTTOM.
- Read "Nexus and Gateways". The answer to the anagrams are: GATEWAY, COMBINATION, NEXUS.
- Now look through the telescope at night, and match the stars in the lens to ones in the sky to get a dream mold. Do this for both lenses.
- Head back to the forging device
- Place the logs into the bottom of the machine, and light a fire using the magnifying glass on the logs.
- Place a mold in the ground next to the machine and a gold nugget on top, do this for both molds
- Head back to the nexus and use the new dream jewels to open the next area, by completing the color puzzle like last time.
- Collect the items listed above
- You'll need to head back to the observatory and use the two new lenses you found and create 2 additional Dream Jewels
- Use these two new jewels to solve the next color puzzle and get access to the House.
- Faye's House
In the house you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 2 tiles.
- Find the gold nuggets and the two tiles, then head upstairs.
In the Hallway you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 9 tiles.
- After you've located the 6 nuggets and the 9 tiles, head into the bedroom on the right.
- Faye's Bedroom
In Faye's Bedroom you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 3 tiles.
- Once you find the tiles and the nuggets, head back downstairs and place the tiles on the ground.
- To solve the tile puzzle simply rotate the tiles so the flowers match up on them
- After you solve that puzzle head back upstairs and go into the bedroom on the left.
- Use the key from Lyra's bed on the chest, and get the carpet
- Place the carpet on the floor.
- Find the toys that are scattered through out the house.
- Place the tiles on the map in order. There is a clue in one of the books on her shelf.
- In order, from the top going clockwise: MASK, HOT AIR BALLOON, WOODEN DOLL (knees bent), WOODEN DOLL(sitting), RED BALL, GRAY BALL, WOODEN SOLDIER, DOLL (green dress), DOLL.
- Once you get the key use it on the bottom stair to get the amulet.
- Go back to the bridge and place the amulet on the pedestal.
- Get in the Gondala
- Retreat Entrance
At the retreat entrance you will need to find: 6 Dream Pieces, 5 gold nuggets, a teardrop shape.
- Once you locate the items put the teardrop shape into the door.
- The puzzle on the door is a simple memory game, just copy the pattern.
- Once you get inside you need to walk down the hallway.
- Tea Room
In the tea room you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces, 6 gold nuggets.
- Find the dream pieces and the nuggets and head to the room to the left.
- Play the memory game and enter the maze.
- To get to the room you need to go to move: FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD.
- Meditation Room
In the Meditation Room you will need to find: 7 Dream pieces, 6 gold nuggets, a cup.
- Locate the items listed above and exit the room.
- Follow the maze back to the tea room: FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Head into the room on the right.
- There is another maze: FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Music Room
In the music room you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces, 4 Gold nuggets, 2 cups, 5 candles, 2 balls, 4 boards, 3 hammers, 2 plates.
- Collect all the items listed above, and then place the balls, hammers and boards back onto the machine.
- You must play a memory/music game using the piano-like instrument to get the objects out of the 5 balls.
- Once you've completed that head back through BOTH mazes to the meditation room.
- To get from the music room to the tea room: FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Once you place the 6 candles on the candelabra then you need to find the 3rd plate that should be in the room somewhere.
- Head back to the tea room and make the place setting. The tea items have shapes on them that correspond to the shapes near the center of the table.
- Use the tear to enter the middle door.
- There is yet another maze: FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Steam Bath Tunnel
- Turn the valves untill you can safely make it through the tunnel.
- Last maze, I promise: FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Lilith's Retreat
In Lilith's Retreat you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets.
- After you find the 6 gold nuggets, try the keyhole on the door.
- Once the key falls out pull it back using the paper that was already under the door.
- Go back to the Kitchen and make the waking potion
- Put the page in the potion book. The anagrams are: JUNIPER, AWAKEN, CAULDRON, SEEDS, SLEEP.
- Once you've made the potion bring it back to Lilith and wake her up.
- Answer her questions
- Pick up the 4 lenses
- If you choose to go make the potion and use it right away on the roots in your house. it will end the game. Or you can use the lenses you just found to make 4 new dream jewels and open up one more portal in the nexus.
- The new portal goes to the Magic tree, from the last game.
- There are several gold nuggets hidden on the ground here.
- Go make the potion if you haven't already
- The anagrams for the potion are: LEMONGRASS, SHRIVEL, ROSE, ROOTS, CRUSHED
- The bear is hiding behind a panel on the left wall.
- Use the potion on either the roots on the tree or by the stairs in your house.
- If you use it on the stairs you will end the game. If you use it on the tree you will get Lyra's real bear, and you should bring it to your house. Place her real bear by the bottom of the stairs.