Dream Chronicles 3 Walkthrough
Note:The items I have listed here are what I found in my game, I may have missed a nugget here or there, and since items are randomized to a certain extent I wouldn't be suprised if you found some items in different rooms, For example you may find 4 windmill blades in the front yard and only 2 in the garden. Keep this in mind while using this guide.Treehouse
In the Bedroom you will need to find: Your dream journal, a jug of water, a small key.
- Pick up the dream journal from under the bed.
- Grab the water jug from the shelf to the left.
- Put out the fire using the jug of water
- Head to the hallway
- Living room
In the living room you will need to find: 5 dream peices, a dream jewel, a door handle, and a sewing room key.
- Attempt to exit the treehouse
- Find the door handle and attack it to the door
- Use the sewing room key to enter.
- Sewing room
In the sewing room you will need to find: 4 Dream pieces, 2 small keys, Green thread, 2 mat pieces.
- Start by collecting all the items you can.
- Use one key on each drawer of the sewing machine table to get another mat piece, and an Iron wheel.
- Head back to the Living room and find a belt
- go to the bedroom and use the last small key on the locked chest by your bed to get the fourth mat piece.
- Look for a big iron wheel.
- Go back to the sewing room.
- Assemble the machine. Thread on top, small wheel on the machine, the large wheel goes underneath, and the belt goes over the wheels
- Place the mat pieces on the machine 2 at a time and sew the mat back together.
- Exit the room and place the mat over the trap door
- Exit the treehouse
Outside you will need to find: 4 blue stones, 3 purple stones, and a red stone.
- After the gap opens, examine the tree stump
- Look for the stones listed above
- place the stones in the tree stump according the to symbols
- The single symbol is for red, the 3 symbols are purple, and the 4 symbols are blue.
- Enter the gateway
- collect the dream pieces and the dream jewel
- Pull the lever
- Place the dream jewels in the machine and spin them so the colors on the top of the machine match the colors above the door. Two colors the same will stay that color. Red and yellow make orange, Red and blue make purple, Blue and yellow make green.
- Enter the portal.
- Front Hall
- Exit the house.
- Front Yard
In the Front yard you will need to find: 4 Dream pieces, 3 Windmill blades, A bucket, a Large bolt.
- Find the items above and then open the gate and head to the Garden.
- Use the Hammer to smash the pumpkin on the scarecrows head.
- Pick up the pumpkin piece, the dress, the hat, and the large stick that fell.
- place the stick back on the the pole
- Head back to the front yard
- Once you are in the front yard place all the blades back on the windmill, and put the bolt in the center
- Grab some water with the bucket, and use it on the door.
- Place the pumpkin piece in the door
- go back inside.
- Head back into the nexus and you will notice a new lever.
- Pull the leaver to change the portal back to the treehouse
- Go to the sewing room and repair the dress.
- When you get outside the treehouse you will need to find the steps for it. There are 11 in total.
- once you repair the dress go back to the herbalists front hall.
- There are now 5 dream pieces to collect.
- enter the kitchen
In the Kitchen you will need to find: A match and 5 dream pieces.
- Turn on the light, using the switch on the right side.
- Use the match to light a fire under the cauldron
- Open the book on the table.
- Follow the directions on the left page to make the floral essences.
- Once you do that you will need to make the potions on the right page. Start with the quick ripening potion
- The answers for the anagrams for this quick ripen potion are: POTION, LIQUID, ORANGE, GLASS.
- Make the potion and use it on the green pumpkins in the Garden
- Once the pumpkin is ready use it to rebuild the scarecrow
- Next make the instant growth potion. The answers for the anagrams are: ESSENCE, PETALS, PLANT, CRUSH
- Follow the directions to make the potion.
- the drop of rainwater can be found on the wet umbrella in the front hall
- Use the ladle on the wall to get hot items from the cauldron
- Grab some grey rose seeds and head out to the garden once you have the potion made
- If you haven't already grab the shovel from the wall on the right, and dig a hole in the empty patch of dirt. Place the grey rose seeds inside, and the use the instant growth potion.
- Get a grey rose
- go back inside and follow the direction for the memory recover potion.
- The answers to the anagram for this potion are: STRONG, BITTER, LAVENDER, HEATED.
- Use this potion to recover your memory.
- Take the strange symbol to the Nexus and use it to go down the stairs.
- Forging Device
At the Forging Device you will need to find: 5 Dream Pieces, 2 logs.
- Aquire the items listed above, and go to the Observatory door.
- Observatory Door
At the Observatory Door you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces.
- Get the 6 Dream pieces
- Solve the puzzle on the door.
- There are 3 buttons on the door, each one moves 2 symbols. Click each button until both the symbols it moves are aligned at the top of the door.
- Enter the observatory
In the observatory you will need to find: 2 metallic objects.
- Put the cog near the start of the beam of light, and the leaver in the slot under the open part of the ceiling.
- Pull the leaver
- Now you will need to find: 5 Dream pieces, a small key, 2 logs, a lens, a viewfinder, a Magnifying glass, 6 gold nuggets, 3 planets.
- There are more planets scattered around the first two areas of the scene. you'll need to go back out and find them all, there are 8 total. There is also another lens.
- Put the viewfinder and one of the lenses into the telescope.
- Use the small key on the box to the lower left.
- Get the magic book and place it on the stand to the left.
- Read "Turning Day into Night. Click the planets in order of closest to furthest from the sun. MERCURY VENUS EARTH MARS JUPITER SATURN
- Now you can turn night to day by clicking the moon/sun on that page whenever you want.
- Reading the other pages are not required but they are recommended to learn more about forging, so I will list them here anyways.
- Read "Telescopes, Stars and Dream Jewel", the answer to the anagrams are: DREAM, TELESCOPE, STARS
- Read "Forging Dream Jewels. The anagrams are: WOOD, BOTTOM.
- Read "Nexus and Gateways". The answer to the anagrams are: GATEWAY, COMBINATION, NEXUS.
- Now look through the telescope at night, and match the stars in the lens to ones in the sky to get a dream mold. Do this for both lenses.
- Head back to the forging device
- Place the logs into the bottom of the machine, and light a fire using the magnifying glass on the logs.
- Place a mold in the ground next to the machine and a gold nugget on top, do this for both molds
- Head back to the nexus and use the new dream jewels to open the next area, by completing the color puzzle like last time.
- Collect the items listed above
- You'll need to head back to the observatory and use the two new lenses you found and create 2 additional Dream Jewels
- Use these two new jewels to solve the next color puzzle and get access to the House.
- Faye's House
In the house you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 2 tiles.
- Find the gold nuggets and the two tiles, then head upstairs.
In the Hallway you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 9 tiles.
- After you've located the 6 nuggets and the 9 tiles, head into the bedroom on the right.
- Faye's Bedroom
In Faye's Bedroom you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets, 3 tiles.
- Once you find the tiles and the nuggets, head back downstairs and place the tiles on the ground.
- To solve the tile puzzle simply rotate the tiles so the flowers match up on them
- After you solve that puzzle head back upstairs and go into the bedroom on the left.
- Use the key from Lyra's bed on the chest, and get the carpet
- Place the carpet on the floor.
- Find the toys that are scattered through out the house.
- Place the tiles on the map in order. There is a clue in one of the books on her shelf.
- In order, from the top going clockwise: MASK, HOT AIR BALLOON, WOODEN DOLL (knees bent), WOODEN DOLL(sitting), RED BALL, GRAY BALL, WOODEN SOLDIER, DOLL (green dress), DOLL.
- Once you get the key use it on the bottom stair to get the amulet.
- Go back to the bridge and place the amulet on the pedestal.
- Get in the Gondala
- Retreat Entrance
At the retreat entrance you will need to find: 6 Dream Pieces, 5 gold nuggets, a teardrop shape.
- Once you locate the items put the teardrop shape into the door.
- The puzzle on the door is a simple memory game, just copy the pattern.
- Once you get inside you need to walk down the hallway.
- Tea Room
In the tea room you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces, 6 gold nuggets.
- Find the dream pieces and the nuggets and head to the room to the left.
- Play the memory game and enter the maze.
- To get to the room you need to go to move: FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD.
- Meditation Room
In the Meditation Room you will need to find: 7 Dream pieces, 6 gold nuggets, a cup.
- Locate the items listed above and exit the room.
- Follow the maze back to the tea room: FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Head into the room on the right.
- There is another maze: FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Music Room
In the music room you will need to find: 6 Dream pieces, 4 Gold nuggets, 2 cups, 5 candles, 2 balls, 4 boards, 3 hammers, 2 plates.
- Collect all the items listed above, and then place the balls, hammers and boards back onto the machine.
- You must play a memory/music game using the piano-like instrument to get the objects out of the 5 balls.
- Once you've completed that head back through BOTH mazes to the meditation room.
- To get from the music room to the tea room: FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Once you place the 6 candles on the candelabra then you need to find the 3rd plate that should be in the room somewhere.
- Head back to the tea room and make the place setting. The tea items have shapes on them that correspond to the shapes near the center of the table.
- Use the tear to enter the middle door.
- There is yet another maze: FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Steam Bath Tunnel
- Turn the valves untill you can safely make it through the tunnel.
- Last maze, I promise: FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, TURN LEFT, FORWARD, TURN RIGHT, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD, FORWARD.
- Lilith's Retreat
In Lilith's Retreat you will need to find: 6 gold nuggets.
- After you find the 6 gold nuggets, try the keyhole on the door.
- Once the key falls out pull it back using the paper that was already under the door.
- Go back to the Kitchen and make the waking potion
- Put the page in the potion book. The anagrams are: JUNIPER, AWAKEN, CAULDRON, SEEDS, SLEEP.
- Once you've made the potion bring it back to Lilith and wake her up.
- Answer her questions
- Pick up the 4 lenses
- If you choose to go make the potion and use it right away on the roots in your house. it will end the game. Or you can use the lenses you just found to make 4 new dream jewels and open up one more portal in the nexus.
- The new portal goes to the Magic tree, from the last game.
- There are several gold nuggets hidden on the ground here.
- Go make the potion if you haven't already
- The anagrams for the potion are: LEMONGRASS, SHRIVEL, ROSE, ROOTS, CRUSHED
- The bear is hiding behind a panel on the left wall.
- Use the potion on either the roots on the tree or by the stairs in your house.
- If you use it on the stairs you will end the game. If you use it on the tree you will get Lyra's real bear, and you should bring it to your house. Place her real bear by the bottom of the stairs.
thank you thank you thank you
Can anyone tell me where to find the 8 planets in observatory? I can only found 7..
Unfortunately since the item locations are randomized its impossible to tell you where they would be :(. But i can tell you they are contained within the three screens. The forging device, the observatory door, and the observatory. They are there somewhere just keep looking!
Just some info, I am sorry to infor you that you walkthrough is incomplete. There are 90 Dream Pieces in the game, you have missed quite a few of them.
Suzyq5294 - Thanks for pointing that out. Please feel free to help us locate them all, and we'll add it to the walkthrough.
I can't plant the gray rose seeds and put the instant growth potion on it as the crow always beats me to it. What am I doing wrong?
You first have to rebuild the scarecrow, before you can plant the grey rose. Find the stick, the hat, grow the pumpkin, find the cloth and go back to the house and sew it. Come back, go into the garden and rebuild the scarecrow. After this, you won't have a problem
widz - missing planets
Here are two screenshots to show you the places of the planets at the machine and inside the planetarium
One planet, you nearly fall over, when you leave the planetarium
The others, you will find here:
Outside at the machine
i had the same problem with the rose, you have to completely rebuild the scarecrow first, meaning going back to the tree house and mending the dress and finding the hat
I'm trying to make the waking potion but I can't click on the potion in the book.
@Lauren - Waking Potion
Open the book on the kitchen table at the Index Page and drag the receipe from your inventory under the last receipe. It will appear there and you can click it then to play the anagram and get the full receipe
I can't find 1 more tile in Faye's house..
can you please high light the tiles..
Are you freaking kidding me??!! I paid $9.95 to buy this from playfirst because I was too impatient to wait for it to get to BFG. I love the dream chronicles games but COME ON!! What a rip!! It took me less than 2 hours to complete the game! At first I thought there must be an add-on or something... but apparently not! Don't waste your money for only an hour or so worth of a game, no wonder the trial is only 1/2 hour, most could probably complete it in 1 hour. I am VERY dissappointed and will think twice before buying another installment of this.
@liyana - Tiles in Faye's house
Please have a look at the screenshots
Bedroom (right door, upstairs)
hey i'm stuck in the kitchen part, i don't know where to place the crushed grey rose seeds. i tried putting them in the right tank but it said it doesn't go there O__O what am i doing wrong?? T__T help! :(
@Nina - crushed grey rose seeds
When you are talking about the container in the back, where you are doing the liquids, there the RED rose petals belong.
When you are talking about the Receipe for the memorize potion - There you need a FRESH grey rose. You have to plant it in the garden first, before you can mix the potion
If you need more information, please also have a look at the walkthrough on top of the comments.
Where do I find the tear for the middle door in the tea room?? I didn't know you were supposed to keep it when you opened the outside door.....somebody HELP please!!!!
@Criss - Tear for tea room door
You didn't had to keep it :) - You first will have to go through the right and left door, this will help you to solve the puzzle in the tea room AND for this, you will receive the tear for the middle door
where do i find ROSE SEED to make awaken potion?
where do i find rose seed for awaken potion?
can anybody tell me how i can change the lens? or where are the planets, in the right corner or left or in the middel??????
Rich and golfnut - grey rose seeds
The grey rose seeds are in the lower shelf, complete left.This are the seeds, you already used to plant the grey rose for the memorize potion
Simba - Planets and lens
The planets are inside the planetarium, outside and at the dream jewel forging device. For screenshots please have a look Here - You will find there a spoiler in comment of mine, says: sdino2004 - missing planets.
After using the lens (what you wont be able to do before you did not found the planets and have a look in the book), it will dissapear and you can put in another one
Please help! I am stuck in the observatory, I con't fix the telescop. It won't let me go up the ladder because it says I need to fix it first, but I don't know how!!!!!!
I can't find the second log on the forge scene. Does anyone know where it is?
mdj2000 - Logs/forge scene
One you will find low left, right to the book. The other one is located on the right side of the chimmney above the maschine, right under the crossbar
Pick up all the stuff, laying around. Use the key on the chest in the left shelf. Place the book on the lectern left side. Find all the planets (in and outside) and place them back in the shelf. Look in the book, to see, what you have to do next
okay, I am TOTALLY LOST here!! I placed the tea set on the table, at the correct symbols, but now what?? I have NO clue how to go through BOTH tunnels at the same time....that's just NOT possible!! can someone HELP PLEASE?!!?
never mind, I figured it out...I didn't have the right cups on the right saucers *blushes*..
Help me with scarecrow. I have to completely rebuild the scarecrow. He has a hat, pumpkin as a head, and dress. What am I doing wrong because my growth potion isn't working.
After rebuilding the scarecrow, you have to dig a whole with the shovel on the free spot behind the pumpkins, than place the GREY rose seeds into it. Then use the Instant Growth Potion
Sooo I need assistance in finding the third plate for the tea set. I found all the cups and spoons and two of the plates but I can't find the third. the walkthrough didn't really explain where to find it. PLEASE HELP!!
I've reached the end and I don't have the Shrivelling Potion recipe ... what did I do wrong and how can I get the recipe?
I would like to help. I have a complete, descriptive list of the positions of all the Dream Pieces. It was done on Word. If you would like, you may contact me at my Yahoo! email and I will send it to you.
Let me know.
For the person asking about the logs in the Forge area,
one is on the ground near the anvil, the other is up on the chimney.
For the Shriveling Roots Portion,
you have to get it from Lilith after you wake her up.
If you picked up the two saucers in the Music room,
the third one will appear after you replace all 6 candles in the meditation Room.
To plant the Grey Rose,
you have to get the shovel off the wall on the outside of the house. Dig a hole plant the seeds, and then use the potion where you dug.
To change Day to Night
you have to look in the Book in the Observatory, and click on the planets in the following order: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. This will make it change to night, then click on the viewfinder and match the star pattern. Also you have to have placed the viewfinder on the telescope before you will be able to place the planet names. Once you have made that Jewel mold the one that was in there will disappear and you will be able to place another in the Telescope. you will have to do this 8 times, be sure to pick up all the gold nuggets you see, you have to have 58 at the end of the game. They count in your final score, as do the Dream Pieces!
Fixing the stairs in the Observatory-
You will have to locate all 8 planets. There are 3 in the Observatory, 1 outside the Observatory Door, and 4 in the Forge Area. Replace these on the shelves, then you will be able to place the viewfinder.
The only things that go in the tanks in the kitchen are
Crushed Red Rose Petals (right tank, Crushed Sunflower Petals (Middle Tank), and Crushed Lavender (Left Tank)
I hope this helps!
Did you put the hat back on the scarecrow too? Hats are scary!
The recipe you will receive from Lillith - after the conversation with her, it should be in your inventory. If not, you might have missed a question. Go back and talk with her again :)
@ninjarvis - third plate
Two plates you will find in the music room. One one the left side of the couch right next to the door, the other one on the floor, left side of the music machine. There you also find candles. Go back to the candle room, place all six candles at the candelaber and wait a moment. After the candles melted down, you will receive the plate
I've gotten myself stuck in the obeservatory - I've fixed the telescope and inserted a lens, but can't find the stars that correspond with the pattern, any tips?
Here you have two screenshots - the first one shows a round pattern, you will find in the middle of the scene. Try slowly, till you find the point, all white points are golden. The second one will look like a flower, you will find it in the low right corner.
Anybody have a hints on where to find the 11 steps for the tree house? I'm missing one and I can't see it anywhere!
@bogus - ladder steps
Sorry, no hint, but a screenshot - the steps are circled red
Hope it helps. Greetings, Kayleigh
I need help with where to use strange symbol on nexus in herblist house. Where do you use it?
@djcs 54 - strange symbol
Go to the Nexus and use it on the floor in the low right - middle
Thanks for your help, Kayleigh. Now I have another problem--I can't make the quick ripening potion!
I solved the anagrams and revealed the potions. It won't let me put orange peel in the bottom of the glass. Any ideas?
By the way, I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. It's beautiful so far!
Thanks for the tip, but I can't find where you mean for the placement of the strange symbol. I click all over and nothing.
bogus - quick ripe potion
The only thing, I can think of right now is: Did you already made the liquid-essences in the glas containers in the back? Im not completly sure, but I think, this has to be done before
djcs54 - Strange symbol
Please have a look at this Screenshot
The arrow points on the point, where you have to click, the picture shows how it looks like AFTER the symbol is used.
finally found it. was in wrong place. Thanks for the great info Kayleigh.
I'm stuck ... I can't find the recipe for the Shrivelling Potion to melt the tree roots. I've completed everything (or so I think) but the potion book shows the Sleeping Potion as the last entry, which I used to wake Lilith. HELP!
@Morgan - shrivelling potion
Maybe you already have it ;) - Lilith is giving it to you, during the conversation. Have a look in your inventory, if you see a piece of paper there. If so, enter the kitchen and drag this piece of paper onto the index page of the book. If not, go back to Lilith and talk to her again, until she gives you the recipe.
i can't match the stars! HELP
@valetta -match the stars
Please have a look at the spoiler from 9:29 AM yesterday - named:@Poison_kitty You will find two screenshots there, how it will look alike and a description where to find them
How to put the first potion on the green pumpkins in the Garden? The mix glass does not go to the inventory! Should I use something else?
@nataly - first potion
If you made the potion the right way, you will be given a little bottle into your inventory. Click this bottle onto the unripe pumpkin
how should i light the fire so that i can get the 5 dream pieces??
Thank you of all!
Please can any body tell me how to find the scarecrow's head?
first of all:
I LOVE THESE GAMES there so beautiful..
just finished the game (bummer)..
but i defently gonna play it again, and bye the way if there wasn't a walktrough i probably be still stuck in the libary..
thanxs a lot and keep up the good work
@lina - scarecrows hat /head
Im not sure, what part you are looking for - the head is a pumpkin, you have to ripe with the quick ripe potion. The hat is lay on the way, - here is a screenshot
I do everything what you have said but i still have shovel and i couldn't use instant growth potion, couldn't use shovel and an umbrella to take a water too. I don't understand what i do wrong.
I can't find the tear for the middle door in the tea room. Where is it?
The waterdrop, from the umbrella you have to use for the instant growth potion. Are you sure, that you have the right potion? Instant growth potion has to be made:
# heated sunflower petals
# crushed and heated juniper berries
# lavender liquid essence
# a drop of rainwater
After this, you will get a bottle with the instant growth potion into your inventory.
Rebuild the scarecrow with the stick, head, hat and the dress, that you sewed before in the sewing room in the treehouse
Use the shovel in the dirt in the back
place the GREY ROSE SEED in it
The whole will close by itself
Use the instant growth potion on that spot
Pick up a grey rose
If this all does not work, you maybe should start with a new profile all over. It might be, that you have kind of a glitch, which will be removed by starting over
@ pkbeehler - tear for middle door tea room
You will receive the tear for placing the tea service on the table in the tea room in the right manner - the stuff for it you will find, when you finish the puzzles laying behind the right and left door
Yes I'm sure, that i have the right potion. I have made it according to regulation from book and i don't need water from an umbrella I thought that it is necessary to water it plant. But I remember that I have set red rose for hole excavated in garden because I did not have other. I have installed game again and there is without changes. I THANK that you help me.
I agree that this game was a disappointment. It is beautiful and I enjoyed the gameplay (what there was of it). However...DC1 was good and DC2 was even better, being longer and significantly more difficult, and I expected a similar level of improvement for the third installment. Not the case at all. It was way too short and much easier than 2. The only major challenge is trying to find ALL the dream pieces and gold nuggets. After this, I will be reluctant to purchase the next installment.
Dream Chronicles 3: Dream Piece List
Trap Door Room
Center round window
Floor by chair
Wall under pictures
Above pictures on shelf
On top of round picture
From the Center round window (1) go up to the right to the group of 3 panes, it is in the lower part of the left panel
Dream Jewel-On the floor under the window
On the window sill far right
Above the window far right
On the floor to the right of the sewing machine
On the floor to the left of the sewing machine
On the bottom of the round window
On the carpet, near the chair in a blue patch
Left of the handle on the floor
On the ramp-center
On the ramp-center
Left of control device on the floor
Right of control device on the floor
Far right on the floor
Dream Jewel-Directly behind control device
High up under the purple flowers next to the Nexus Gateway
On the floor in front of the planter
Inside on the bottom of the round window above the door
On the floor by the front door
On the floor in the sunlight
On the windowsill above the planter
Window above the door
On the ground on the right side of the house by the fence
On the ground to the right of the door
On the ground to the right of the door (there are two pieces there)
On the pathway
On the ground at the base of the right front leg of the windmill
On the wall by the gate
At the edge of the garden by the walkway
On the balcony ledge
Under the planting next to the unripe pumpkins
Under the planting to the right of the scarecrow (you have to really pay attention to your cursor)
Next to what looks like cabbage to the left of the scarecrow
Next to the fireplace on the floor
On the floor between the counter and the worktable
Between two jars on bottom shelf above fireplace
On the counter to the right of the sink
On the 3rd shelf next to the sugar to the right of the sink
On the 2nd shelf next to the Flour to the left of the sink
the chimney to the left
On the chimney to the right
On the top part of the frame to the right in a curve
On the floor near the anvil
On the floor to the left near the bushes
On the top part of the frame to the left in the curve
To the left of the door on the curve
To the left of the door, lower on the curve
On the ground to the left of the door
To the right of the door on the curve
To the right of the door, lower on the curve
To the right of the door in the plants about half way up
On the floor right hand side under the portrait
To the right on the floor
On the floor in front of the door
On the floor in front of the door (there are two of them)
On the floor to the left of the door
On the platform after the stairs are fixed
Fairy Retreat Bridge
In the bushes to the right
To the right of the steps under the face
To the right of the face
On the platform to the right of the steps
On 1st step to the right of the platform
This one is really hard to find, it is in the middle in front of the steps towards the bottom of the screen
Island Entrance Door
the wall to the left of the door
On the ground to the left side of the door
On the ground on the right side of the door
On the wall on the right side
Right side beneath previous piece
On the right side in the plant
Island Retreat-Tea Room
planter on the right side of the room
On the floor on the right side
Floor in front of the table
On the floor left side on the top step
On the floor in front of left door
On the floor next to the planter to the left of the right door
Island Retreat-Meditation Room
the window to the left of the door
In the window (second set) to the left of the door
On the wall to the right of the 5 candles
On the wall to the left of the 5 candles
On the short wall around pool
On the short wall around the pool
Island Retreat-Music Room
On the table in the center of the room
On the floor to the right of the same table
On the top on the couch
On the left table
In the window over the last couch
In the window to the right
My Math skills total this list to 90. I believe this to be the correct total.
[Thanks so much for the people listed above for putting this Dream Piece guide together! ~Kero]
Can someone please tell me where the RED rose pedals can be found??
Thanks alot for a great helping page!
@ Sandra - red roses petals
Right in the back, you see a shelf with diffrent colored jugs. If you hoover over a jug with your mouse, it will show you its content. The red roses petals should be the second one, seen fom the left in the upper shelf
I am playing DC3 for the first time. can anybody please tell me where can i find the medium doll, where we need to arrange all lyra's toys on a carpet? thanx alot!!!
Doll for Lyra's rug
One doll you will find in the Faye and Fidget's bedroom (right door) - left next to the chimney, right under the window - the other one is,in the place where you come up the stairs, on the top inside the green stuff, right side of the roof window
where is the grey rose??? someone help me...please
@jordiane - Grey Rose
To get the grey rose, you have to plant the grey rose seeds, which you will find in the lower kitchen shelf, right jar, in the garden. To be able to grow it, you will have to rebuild the scarecrow first. For further information you may also have a look at the walkthrough on top of the comments
Hi Jay and Karo,
I just wanted to thank you for publishing our list of Dream Pieces.
[Edit: Please do not post links :) ~ Thanks, Kayleigh]
I can not go in the forging Area. After finishing the level in the kitchen, I don't know how to go continuously. Someone help me?
Thank a lot.
After you recieved the strange symbol, you have to go to the nexus and click the strange symbol there on the floor, lower left side of the scene
I think I made the quick ripening potion correct but after that nothing happened I mean I don't have that little bottle. Can you help me please?
@sheraton85 - Quick Ripe Potion
What's with the mix glass on the table? When there is still something in, you might forgot the last ingredience, crushed lemongras. The ripening potion needs: 1. Orange peel 2. Sunflower liquid 3. Red rose liquid 4. Crushed lemon gras. If nothing is in the glas, just try it again.
Ok thanks a lot but I see where's my problem: in all the recipies in the book the last ingredient is missing??? Do you know why is that?
@sheraton85 - Recipe Ingredients
Did you solve the anagram on the left page on the book? The fully recipe will only appear, when you brought the letters on the left side in the right order. You are looking for the words:
ORANGE, LIQUID, GLASS, POTION - they might stand in another order than written here
Click the letters in the right order to spell a word
I'm stuck at the music instrument..That thing is going so fast that i can't keep up with it!
Does someone know all 5?
Sorry 4 my bad english..
@Liza - music instrument
Use the Screenshot to see what I mean with the letters and numbers and then:
A - 1, 5, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1
B - 2, 3, 4, 3, 6, 5, 4, 3, 4, 2, 1
C - 8, 1, 1, 8, 8, 1, 1, 5, 4, 6, 5, 7, 8
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 6, 5, 8
E - 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 6, 5, 8, 1
I am stuck in the steam room. Have turned valves forever and cannot find any pattern. I am assuming it is random, but has outsmarted me. Anybody got a suggestion as to how to turn off the steam? Even when I get some turned off, they still won't let me touch them. Since there is no such thing as "Skip" in this game, if I can't get past the steam valves, I'm done for. Thanks.
For Liza and the fast memory lights: I drew a little diagram and replayed the thing over and over and over and over, each time entering the sequence in my little drawing. It took a long time as I had to write the sequence down one by one (and had to do it separately for every memory lights game), but I finally got them all and gained entry. I agree, the lights are VERY FAST, but watching each one at a time, in sequence, and writing down the order on my diagram, finally opened the doors for me. Good luck.
Try this: left, right ,right, left, right,
upper left, upper right,
upper upper left, upper upper right,
upper upper upper right, upper upper upper left
Kayleigh: You're the reason I got hooked on this site to begin with. 1000 thanks. I'll try this when I get home.
Can you tell me where are teaspoons.
Aneta - tea spoons
You have to play the instrument in the music room - this is the right door in the tea room
yes I do play on the instrument and I can't find one spoon.
Can you tell me where is tea cup, Ifound spoons.
Aneta - music instrument
Click the round glass, you see on the instrument. The instrument plays a sequence, you have to repeat. When you do it right, you will receive the item, that is inside the glass. Please also have a look at the spoiler a little above, called:@Liza - music instrument. You will find there a screenshot and the correct sequences
Aneta - tea cup
You will find everything in the music room, except 1 plate, which you will find after replacing the candles in the candle room. Here is a Screenshot of the music room. All items are marked. I don't know exactly which one are the tea cups - the arrows are pointing onto the candles
I tried to follow your hint for finding the star constellations but its not helping at all. I'm suppose to be looking for the 'flower' one you place as somewhere about the lower right corner and I've gone over and over and can't see anything the might remotely match. Do you think the fact I'm playing using the 'mac version' means there is a difference? This is driving me batty. I wish the game would let me swap lens so I might try the find the other one. Grr!
Sonia - star map
I don't know, if it has something to do with Mac, but please have a look at this screenshot here. Its a starmap with the correct positions of all stars you will have to find during the game. Here you can see much better, where you have to look exactly
Just started the game. Having a problem with the stones for the stump. Never did find last blue one. Started over...and now I could only find four!!! Any help?
@robi - Stones
Please have a look at this Screenshot. The locations of all eight stones are marked.
Hi everyone. Can someone please help with the teardrop door. It says that the circles are meant to light up. When i go to the door nothing happens and then when i randonmly click, a VERY TINY little bit of orange light will flash on one, Almost impossible to notice. Is this meant to happen or is it a bug in the game? How do you solve this puzzle or is it randomn. Cheers
First you put in the tear in the middle of the door. You will find it right side, on the stone. Please also see SCREENSHOT for the position. After this, you will have to repeat the sequence, which will play, as soon as click somewhere. The flash is not really big, but good to see. Have a look at this SCREENSHOT 2 to see the sequence.
am at the end, but have no recipe to wither the roots. where do i find that? alternatively, a copy of the recipe would be just as good. i woke the woman up and went to nexus etc.
also - i have 58 piece of gold -what do I do with them? (like - take them to my bank?)
found recipe, (re above) but when i try to pour it
at base of tree where bear is
nothing happens. where does it go? cheers, kaeri
All of the candles should be in the music room.
I am in the forge area. The puzzle on the door - to align the planets - I can't seem to get right. I've looked on walkthroughs and now know the right order but I need to restart the level in order to get the puzzle back to zero again. Is there a way to restart, not the game but just the level? Thanks and I've found these walkthroughs really helpful
It's OK I stuck at it and solved the obsevatory door - trial and error - just out of interest though, can you go back and restart just one level?
I really miss the ability to restart a level. After checking the FAQ I now know the game has a rather nasty bug. I quit halfway through playing the instrument, and when I returned I promptly lost all items but the gold nuggets. Now I'll have to restart the game.
I have awakened Lilith and have made the four additional dream jewels. When I return to the Nexus to solve the nest gate, the jewels don't go into inventory. How can I getm them out to use them?
I enjoyed the game so much I wanted to play again. This time around I can't locate the 11th log for the treehouse. I've put the cursor everywhere I can think of. Can you help? Thanks.
Help - I'm trying to make the first potion and have followed the potion book, but the last instruction says "finally add." Finally add WHAT? I have tried every ingredient in the kitchen and they all poof my potion. Very, very frustrated. Thanks in advance.
Check out the FAQ above, there's an answer to the question about the final ingredient in the potion.
When you play the second time around, it randomizes the locations of everything, so there's no easy way to find that 11th log other than to look everywhere.
were is that last windmill blade!? i found three out front and two in the garden and i am going nuts looking for that last one. i even restarted the game tree times over hoping it would show up!
You may have discovered a possible glitch in the game.
I've played this about four or five times and twice the same thing happened to me. I simply stopped playing and started new games, under a new name.
I have just forged two dream molds and have 4 gold nuggets left over. Should I be able to find another 4 lenses for the telescope or is that all?
I ask because of the two molds I forged from, I can not open up the next gate. I can make similar colours to those above the gate, but they do not match up.
Help!! I can't find all the dolls in Faye and Fidgets' house. Please help??!! Thanks!
If you are stuck looking for a missing key in the treehouse, I've found it during replays on the top of the doorframe in the bedroom or sitting on the windowsill in the hall just to spite me.
I have done everything required...I think.Iwent back to make the last potion and it is not in the book. How do I make it appear to complete this game very frustrating. D
i can't find the other key for the sewing machine. please help
Have a look at the complete walkthrough at the top of the page. Since it isn't hidden in spoilers, you can search for it.
I am suppose to put 4 logs in the fireplace and light it with the magnifying glass but I only have 3 logs. Could you tell me where all 4 are located because I must have missed one
masmirf, according to the walkthrough
there are 2 logs at the forging device and 2 in the observatory after pulling the leaver.
Hope that helps!
I have checked the observatory and by the forging device and I don't find anything else and there isn't another log in my inventory. What should I do?
If you are playing the PC version, here was an updated to the game, so make sure you have the latest version. If you are still having problems, you may need to contact tech support wherever you bought the game.